Pitching Skills for Asset Managers and Client Relationship Managers
In an intensely competitive market, pitching successfully is more challenging that ever. Clients want immediate engagement. They also want clarity on the relevance to themselves. Each pitch must therefore demonstrate a tailored offering showing your knowledge of your clients needs and objectives. This requires the skills of presenting and consulting the aim of which is to build a relationship of openness, honesty and trust and ultimately sales.
This course looks at the pitching process in a logical, linear sequence building delegates confidence as they move through the day. Using case studies delegates build their pitch before delivering it. In doing so, delegates implement the learning, gain meaningful peer feedback and learn through observation.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Engage with clients from the outset
- Prepare a set pitch and yet remain flexible and open to their clients needs when pitching
- Consult and challenge
- Listen and question to build rapport
- Handle objections and difficult questions
- Use their voice and body language to deliver more congruent messages