Restructuring Problem Credits
The aim of this two-day course is to demonstrate the key analytic, structuring and restructuring lessons to be learned from deteriorating / failed credits.
Specifically participants will be equipped to:
- Understand the role of covenants in credit management and crisis situations: covenant structures and the implications of breaches, waivers and amendments on the company and on all classes of creditors.
- Understand the process for managing exposures to a company in distress
- Evaluate the business and operational decicions required by the company in order to place its business on a more solid foundation
- Assess the available options to lenders / investors, benchmarking likely recovery against other alternatives and the current market price of the company's debt, where applicable
- Identify the restructuring alternatives, evaluate the possible choices and select the most appropriate restructuring solution, exit and/or options for companies in distressed situations.