The CompTIA Server+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to build, maintain, troubleshoot and support server hardware and software technologies.
CompTIA Server+ certification covers server hardware and software technology.
The successful candidate will be able to identify:
- Environmental issues
- Understand and comply with disaster recovery and physical / software security procedures
- Be familiar with industry terminology and concepts
- Understand server roles / specializations and interaction within the overall computing environment
Click for details
|Exam Name||CompTIA Server+|
|Passing score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended experience||CompTIA A+ certification|
You can take your exam at our Pearson VUE test center.
Jobs that use CompTIA Server+:
- Sales solution specialist, servers
- Software developer, servers
- Systems engineer
- IT server administrator
- Authorized service technician, servers
CompTIA Server+: For those who want to fully the server side of the technology, take it from scratch and move up the ladder of knowledge.
Refer to our Microsoft Technical Certification section under technical certification for more information.