Delegates will acquire the skills to:
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful.
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks.
- Use the nine-step process for effective delegation.
- Clearly communicate performance standards for accountability and follow-up.
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively.
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Plan and prepare for a delegation meeting.
- Applying the Delegating Matrix to know what to delegate.
Who will benefit
This course is suited to managers, supervisors and team leaders across all sectors, who need a better understanding of how and when to delegate. The course is aimed at all levels of management or those without formal training who would like to confirm delegation best practice.