Delegates will require the skills to:
- Know and understand the different problem solving styles to operate within and know their Problem-solving potential.
- Have extreme confidence in tackling problems by applying the steps in defining a problem.
- Identifying one’s current position and knowing what one wishes to achieve to successfully identify the GAP that makes solving problems easier.
- Analyse one’s position and environment by exploring a SWOT analysis that easily defines a position to negotiate.
- Make a quick and accurate decision by implementing the 4-Problem-solving questions
- Making a confident decision and taking the most appropriate action.
- Understand the Problem Solving Model
- Using the Corrective Measure Application
- Creative Problem Solving – applying effective thinking strategies.
Who will benefit
This course is designed for staff members at any level who are required to resolve existing problems and to make qualified decisions. Most suitable for managers, team leaders, supervisors, project managers, company directors, sales people, government personnel, anyone in the employment capacity or social environment.