Delegates will require the skills to:
- Identify different types of meetings
- Know the various roles and procedures within meetings
- Planning procedures and meeting preparation
- Building rapport to gain the most from meetings
- Communication skills
- Learn how to effectively share opinions using the Hamburger Principle
- Solve problems
- Manage Conflict
- Identify the different types of people and manage them effectively.
Any person involved with chairing meetings, meeting secretaries, delegates who wish to learn how to share ideas and opinions.