At the end of the training, the delegate will be able to:
- Boost confidence through the use of communication by developing poise and etiquette including the skills of effective and active listening.
- Handling tasks and people more enthusiastically to enhance team work.
- Becoming more flexible in all situations to generate more courage.
- Be in control of worry and handling difficult decisions with confidence.
- Controlling attitudes to becoming more assertive in dealing with others and themselves more effectively.
- Identifying what makes people tick and adapting personal behaviour to ensure positive relationships.
- Instilling the basics of first impressions to ensure a 'foot in the door'.
- Identifying and challenging our belief systems to set and accomplish meaningful goals.
- Building positive rapport with others by demonstrating sincere appreciation.
- Overcoming negative attitudes and turning complaints and criticism into positive relationships.
- Creating more time for organising and leading others.
- Have the ability to recall information quickly to ensure we have the edge in all situations.
This course is designed for any level of supervisor, managers and team members.