The following modules will be covered:
- Explore the types of people involved and their roles.
- Learn the phases of a project (life-cycle) and what is required for each.
- Learn how to complete a Charter; set up Issues Lists, a Lesson-learnt List, how to assemble a team.
- Developing, managing Milestones and Deliverables.
- Developing Work Breakdown Structures
- Managing changes that occur during the project process.
- Discover how to set an appropriate target
- Learn how to recognise the different types of customers and to define their needs
- Learn the skills required to manage project teams
- Know how to work as a Team Member
- Using templates and other various planning tools
- Using PERT and probability calculations
- Learn how to estimate costs and create a spending estimate
- Develop a project budget
- Identifying and Managing problems, constraints and risks that may occur and prevent them from occurring
- Planning for Contigencies
- Monitoring the progress; identifying risks that were not anticipated
- Evaluating customer satisfaction and assembling the Close-out report.
Anyone involved in Project Managment and involved in teams where decisions need to be actioned.