SQL Server is Microsoft comprehensive data platform.
The Microsoft SQL Server product is made up of four primary components, three of them sporting acronyms. Use this list to identify the components of SQL Server and tell them apart.
- Database Engine: This part of SQL Server actually creates and drives relational databases.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS): SSAS is the data-analysis component of SQL Server. It can create OLAP (OnLine Analytical Processing) cubes — sophisticated programming objects for organizing data inside a relational database — and do data mining (pulling relevant data out of a database in response to an ad-hoc question).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): SSRS is a component of SQL Server that provides reporting regardless of a database’s operating system.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS): SSIS is a component of SQL Server that does the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) process that cleans up and formats raw data from source systems for inclusion in the database as ready-to-use information.
TPLC product offerings:
|SQL Server 2008
||2778A: Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL
|SQL Server 2008
||6231B: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Database
|SQL Server 2012
||10775A: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
|SQL Server 2014
||20462C: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases (5 Days)
All our trainings are delivered instructor-led. You just need to choose the following:
- Timings (Workshop - Full Day Training or ½ Day Training, Part-Time - After Office Hours)
- Content (Full training or Customized as per your needs)
- Location (Classroom-based or On Customer Premise or Online)